Wednesday, February 15, 2017

[2017.02.16] CHRISSIE CHAU WANTS TO WORK WITH CAROL CHENG

Chrissie Chau says that she may have to play pregnant in the sequel
courtesy of on.cc

Lawrence Cheng Tan Shui, Chrissie Chau Sau Na, Larine Tang Yueping, Babyjohn Choi Hong Yik and Hedwig Tam Sin Yin last night attended the film YUPPIE FANTASIA 3 (SIU NAM YUN JAU GEI 3 ji NG GA YAU HEI) and LA LA LAND's celebrations. The film company announced that YUPPIE 3 made HK$ 16 million and LA made HK$ 28 million.

Ah Tan said that he was pleased with the YUPPIE 3's box office, the happiest was its good word of mouth. As for a fourth installment, Ah Tan said, "I really don't know, of course I won't say I wouldn't but at this moment I haven't thought about it." When asked to get back Carol Cheng Yui Ling for YUPPIE, Ah Tan agreed, "If Sister Do is willing I definitely would make it. Getting her is very hard. I asked her before and appeared on her radio program. I understood the reason that she didn't, and I didn't want to force her." Ah Tan said that Sister Do enjoyed her current life and instead made fun of him for being so busy after so many decades. He said, "I really enjoy the shooting process, Sister Do is the key to the 4th installment. If she is willing I definitely would." Sister Na agreed, "Great, unfortunately I didn't have a chance to work with Sister Do in the 3rd film. I hope we will have a chance later."

No comments:

Post a Comment