Saturday, February 11, 2017

[2017.02.12] ANDY LAU IS CONCERNED ABOUT MTR ARSON VICTIMS

courtesy of singtao.com
Andy Lau wishes for the injured a speedy recovery
Miss You
courtesy of mingpao.com

The MTR Tsim Sha Tsui station train arson case injured 18 people. Andy Lau Tak Wa who fell off a horse last month and is still recovering at the hospital insisted on personally writing "Go! Get well soon!!" for the injured. Wa Jai also posted, "My heart aches for those injured on the MTR yesterday. I pray for all injured an early recovery! I pray this home, Hong Kong, to have less pain and more love! I pray for peace and more peace for everyone!"

In addition, yesterday was the Lunar 15th Lantern Festival. Wa Jai wished not only for everyone to be together on the Lantern Festival but also took the chance to update his status. "Family, everything is progressing as expected for me. Don't worry! I miss you today!"

No comments:

Post a Comment