Friday, February 24, 2017

[2017.02.25] AVA LIU EXPECTS TO BLUSH WHEN WORKING WITH DAYO WONG

courtesy of mingpao.com
Nancy Wu
Ava Liu
Bianca Wu
courtesy of on.cc

Nancy Wu Ting Yan, Ava Liu (Yu Kiu), Bianca Wu Lam, Cindy Chan Sin Yeung yesterday attended a skin care product event. Yu Kiu would soon have a chance to work with Dayo Wong Tze Wah on a movie. She was very excited, "Earlier I saw Tze Wah at an event. At the time he was taking a photo with (Charmaine) Sheh Sze Man, (Shiga) Lin Sze Nga, I edited the photo so it was only my and his heads and posted it online. It's incredible to be able to work with him on a movie. Then we would have even more photo opportunities. I am his number one fan. (Would you be so nervous that you would have frequent bad takes?) I definitely would blush, I am the most afraid of not being able to hold back my laughter. Usually when he told jokes he would not laugh. However when I worked with (Ronald) Cheng Chung Kei I practiced a method and learned to bite my tongue. I would bite myself as soon as I laugh as a reminder. (Would you not be afraid of the huge pressure?) Earlier I was able to overcome it and worked with Lau Ching Wan and (Nicholas) Tse Ting Fung. That was my most nervous time, so I probably wouldn't have any problem with Wong Tze Wah."

No comments:

Post a Comment