Thursday, February 23, 2017

[2017.02.24] PHILIP KEUNG PICKS GORDON LAM TO WIN BEST ACTOR

courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com

After 30 years in the business, Philip Keung Ho Man with the film TRIVISA (SHU DAI JIU FUNG) received his first Hong Kong Film Award Best Supporting Actor nomination. Yesterday he said on the radio that he felt happy and honored. "On the day of the announcement, when I found out I got one I screamed. I scared my wife, but she immediately opened a bottle of champagne to celebrate with me." Hak Jai said that he would like to win but the other nominees were very strong as well. He would be happier for others if someone else won. He said, "My friends and people online really treat me well, they feel tense for me. I was already very happy to see the online comments, it's like a victory for me already!"

Speaking of his co-stars Gordon Lam Ka Tung and Richie Jen (Yam Yin Chai)'s Best Actor nominations, Hak Jai said that they were only missing Jordan Chan Siu Chun and picked Ka Tung to have a better chance. "He always sat at a corner to prepare for the performance and gave me a lot of suggestions. We are very similar. We started on television, then we rose and fell. If he won it would be great!"

No comments:

Post a Comment