Tuesday, February 21, 2017

[2017.02.22] CHARMAINE SHEH DOES HER HOMEWORK TO WORK WITH DAYO WONG

courtesy of singtao.com

courtesy of mingpao.com
Charmaine Sheh spends a hour on her hair and the wind messes it in a second
Tavia Yeung
Fama
courtesy of  on.cc

Charmaine Sheh Sze Man, Tavia Yeung Yi, Ron Ng Cheuk Hei and Fama two nights ago attended a beauty product award ceremony. In March Ah Sheh will first work on a movie with Dayo Wong Tze Wah. Working together again after seven years, she looked forward to it very much. In the film she will play a character in the police department, different from her previous characters. She also revealed that she would occasionally meet with Wong Tze Wah to discuss the script. "Tze Wah and I both participated in the script creation, but he participated more. This film will be light and funny, with little action. I won't have to jump off any building. (Would you have any pressure from making a movie?) Definitely, actually I would have pressure from each and every job. I would do my best and do my homework."

No comments:

Post a Comment