Sunday, February 19, 2017

[2017.02.20] FISH LIEW DRESSES UP FOR THE HONG KONG FILM AWARDS

Jennifer Yu, Fish Liew
Fish Liew
courtesy of on.cc

Artists Fish Liew Chi Yu and Jennifer Yu Heung Yi last night attended the film audience appreciation event. Chi Yu who has been dating actor Aaron Chow Chi Kwan for half a year revealed that they had mixian but did not exchange gifts. She said that as long as they were happy, everyday was Valentine's Day! Speaking of her Hong Kong Film Award Best Supporting Actress nomination, she felt that the nomination was already a victory. "Finally someone recognized me after several years of hard work, I felt it was greatly meaningful. (Aaron) Kwok Fu Sing was the one who read my name, which was particularly sentimental. (Do you know what you are going to wear?) It would be somewhat transparent, I don't need my boyfriend's permission. The sexy body is all my own!" Hong Kong Film Award Best New Actor nominee Heung Yi said that her boyfriend Carlos Chan Ka Lok had several hours free on Valentine's Day, so they celebrated with chicken hot pot.

No comments:

Post a Comment