Thursday, January 3, 2013

[2013.01.04] JAZZ LAM AND DOMINIC HO TAKE A BEATING FOR THEIR NEW FILM

courtesy of on.cc

Jazz Lam Chi Sin and Bro5 member Dominic Ho Ho Man recently have been working on a new film. They personally performed their stunts and got wounded all over. Chi Sin declined to use protective padding when he worked on a spine slamming against a pole scene. "For several decades I have never fainted from fighting! Because I was wearing shorts I couldn't wear pads, whenever I fought my entire legs would be all bruised. In one scene I knelt while I beat someone in a coffee shop. My knees kept grinding against the floor, so when I saw bread all over the floor I used it for padding." Dominic saw blood due to his work out. "One day I was doing push up on a truck, but the ground had metal scraps. I didn't notice them at the time, later I only found out when my legs hurt and were all bloodied."

Speaking of their film YOUNG AND DANGEROUS RELOADED (GOO WAT JAI: GONG WU SUN DIT JUI) receiving online criticism even before its release, Chi Sin hoped that viewers would give opinions after watching it. "Art is very abstract, some feel it's good, some feel it's not. Success depends on more or less people liking it."

No comments:

Post a Comment