Sunday, August 18, 2013

[2013.08.19] EDISON CHEN BELIEVES IN HIMSELF MORE THAN THE WHITE DRAGON KING

courtesy of singtao.com
Edison Chen sends his girlfriend Ann ahead as he speaks to the media alone
courtesy of mingpao.com

Edison Chen Koon Hei and his girlfriend Ann Hung Man On two nights ago attended a beer party. Edison said that he did not know about the White Dragon King's passing. "I believe many people will fly to visit his family. I too respect the White Dragon King very much, I hope his family is fine." As for what the White Dragon King advised him on, Edison said, "Not much, he told (Andrew) Lau Wai Keung and Mr. Lam (Peter Lam Kin Ngok). I believe in myself more and I have never asked the White Dragon King about anything. Every time I went was either from Mr. Lam taking the company public or Lau Wai Keung making INFERNAL AFFAIRS (MO GAN DOH)."

Edison earlier had tea with Eric Tsang Chi Wai, seemingly with the intention to return to film. He said, "Chi Wai has been very supportive of me over the years. He invited me to a charity concert, we have always met for chats. As for movies I will have to see if the schedule permits, lately I have had some impulse to make movies but I don't want to force anything." Did Chi Wai bring any script to see him? Edison said, "I believe he has many different projects, we will definitely have the opportunity to work together. He too knows I want to make movies, with a lot of subjects that I want to try. However since I haven't performed on camera for a long time, for now I am still uncertain."

No comments:

Post a Comment