Tuesday, August 20, 2013

[2013.08.20] TONY LEUNG KA FAI REVEALS BEST ACTRESS WATCHES PIRATED VERSION

courtesy of singtao.com
Best Actor Tony Leung Ka Fai reveals that Best Actress Yan Bingyan watched a pirated version of THE LOVER
courtesy of mingpao.com

The 13th Chinese Film Media Award Best Actor and Best Actress Tony Leung Ka Fai and Mainland star Yan Bingyan two nights ago ran into each other for the first time at the celebration. Yan Bingyan said to Leung Ka Fai, "I have seen COLD WAR and THE LOVER." Leung Ka Fai joked, "THE LOVER was never imported into China, I guarantee that you watched the pirated version." Yan Bingyan admitted, "Right, I saw it a long time ago."

Leung Ka Fai reportedly agreed to Eric Tsang Chi Wai's invitation to make a TVB series. Leung Ka Fai said, "Once at a party I promised Chi Wai, I might not make it, but I also can't say that it would be impossible. I have never worked on a series and am afraid that I won't be able to handle it, but when I promise someone I have to do it." COLD WAR brought Leung Ka Fai awards, but he had reservations about the sequel. "The sequel never existed in my mind. COLD WAR shouldn't have a sequel, don't have too many fantasies about it. I once heard the sequel was being planned, but I haven't received any news. The directors are making another film, perhaps it will be next year. Next year I already have jobs lined up." However he said if time permits he definitely will take part.

No comments:

Post a Comment