Tuesday, August 20, 2013

[2013.08.20] ALEX FONG LIK SUN DOES NOT ENJOY BEING IN BED WITH ZHANG XINYU AND CHRISSIE CHAU

Alex Fong Lik Sun, Vinci Wong
courtesy of mingpao.com

Alex Fong Lik Sun yesterday accepted a nowTV interview. He earlier in an interview revealed that he was already mentally prepared to wed, all was left was his girlfriend Stephy Tang Lai Yun's intention. Fong Lik Sun said, "Mentally, timing wise, financially I am all ready, I just lack that impulse. As a Pisces I love romance, the proposal should be natural!"

The Fong Lik Sun starred Mainland film FLASH PLAY will be released at the end of the month. He said, "In th film I had many scenes with Chrissie Chau Sau Na and Zhang Xinyu. The intimate scenes turn the standards upside down. Very likely due to the censors the director will cut a lot of them. Zhang Xinyu saw the final cut and many scenes were removed, they were quite a waste. Everyone thought that I was very lucky to work with sexy goddesses, but actually I never enjoyed it. The shoot was very tough and privately they are more tomboyish, we never felt the electricity."

Fong Lik Sun revealed that when Zhang Xinyu was dating she only had eyes for her boyfriend. After the shoot she even declined to go out for free, as she even said that she had to turn herself over. Did he give Stephy any advanced warning before taking the role? Fong Lik Sun said, "I have a good background, the cleanest. I don't need to warn her in advance and would invite her to watch the film."

No comments:

Post a Comment