Thursday, August 22, 2013

[2013.08.23] JACQUELINE CHONG BARES BACK AGAINST FETISH LADY



courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
Jacqueline Chong tries a different tact with a revealing back line
William Chan often wants in the Mainland but would like to spend more time with girlfriend Charlene Choi
Flora Lee appears in a true Hardcore look
Celia Kwok recently takes her friend DaDa Chan's place and quietly makes money
courtesy of mingpao.com

Jacqueline Chong Si Man two nights ago attended the film HARDCORE COMEDY (CHUNG HAU MEI) premiere. She joked that many people expected her to put her chest on display, so she went with her back instead. Since she only wore nude bra, she had to keep her arms tight to avoid wardrobe malfunction. She said, "If a film requires it, I could bare my back in the performance. When I was a model I have posed that way."

Playing a dominatrix in the film, Flora Lee Jing Si had a wardrobe malfunction and easily defeated fellow female stars to become the focus of the entire event. She said that the super sexy costume was not awkward at all. "I am a life model, I am also paid for S & M but absolutely no sex trade."

Pseudo model Celia Kwok Wing Yi, Mika Siu, Iris Chung Choi Yi and Mei Mei Tsang Sin Mei represented the retired DaDa Chan in attendance at the promotion. Manager Celia Sie Lim Chi who had to leave early through a messenger said that she still has not been able to contact DaDa. Celia K. said that she talked with DaDa over the phone. "She called me and said that she was sick, told me to put an effort into making LAN KWAI FONG 3 (HEI OI YEH PO 3) great. She only said two things and we didn't have a chance to talk about other things." She said that although she took DaDa's place in business performance events, she felt that she could not be replaced.

Reportedly when William Chan Wai Ting was working on a television series in Hengdian, he and visiting girlfriend Charlene Choi Cheuk Yin had a "short visit at a cheap motel". He said, "During the shoot I stayed with the production team, everyone was living there. Whether I was sharing a room with Ah Sa I don't need to explain, as long as everyone understand it is fine." Now his job has been centered in the Mainland, when he had time he would like to see his girlfriend. With so much unwanted attention, did he need Ah Sa to hold on to him tightly? Chan Wai Ting said, "Don't worry, I am fine, all my co-stars are male actors."

No comments:

Post a Comment