Friday, August 23, 2013

[2013.08.23] CHERRY NGAN AND BABYJOHN COMPROMISE FOR THEIR DREAMS

courtesy of on.cc

Cherry Ngan Cheuk Ling and Babyjohn Choi Hong Yik met each other due to their film. Both new comers deeply understood that dreams had a price to pay. Cherry said, "I didn't like make up or high heels before, now in order to look pretty I would wear them. I had to compromise on everything." With little acting experience, Cherry received praises from many industry insiders. Yet she was not satisfied. "I still feel I lack experience, no matter how you think about it, lacking is lacking!" With more stage experience, Babyjohn admitted that he liked the details of film but will still work hard to find the differences between the performances. "Some things that would not be enough on the stage would be too much in film, is that 'exaggeration'? I am still finding out."

No comments:

Post a Comment