Wednesday, August 28, 2013

[2013.08.29] AVA YU IS AFRAID THAT THE ROMANTIC SCENE WITH ALEX LAM WILL BE AWKWARD

courtesy of on.cc

Artists Ava Yu Kiu and Gregory Wong Chung Hiu two nights ago attended a film premiere. She revealed that she was busy with the film LAN KWAI FONG 3 (HEI OI YEH PO 3) and stated that she worried about her romantic scene with the handsome Alex Lam Tak Shun. Was she worried that she would fall for him? She said, "No, I came to make a movie, not to look for a husband. Earlier (Johnson) Yuen Tak Cheung, (Vincent) Kok Tak Siu and (Ronald) Cheng Chung Kei have already played my boyfriend. This time Lam Tak Shun is very handsome, I am afraid that it will be awkward."

Later they will shoot in Korea.  In one scene she will bare her back. She said, "I won't use a double. I am thinking what to do in the front. Maybe I will use duct tape in front to make my co-star not to look." Was she worried that Lam Tak Shun's rumored girlfriend Linah Matsuoka would be upset? She said, "Lam Tak Shun and I aren't close, she won't be mad." She even said that she wanted to see Lam Tak Shun and Linah Matsuoka's scene, which should be very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment