Wednesday, August 3, 2016

[2016.08.04] SEAN LAU IS DUNKED INOT WATER BY HIS FEET

courtesy of on.cc

Sean Lau Ching Wan who rarely made an action film personally performed his stunts in his new film CALL OF HEROES (NGAI SING). His hands and feet were bound as he was dunked into a water tank. He was in the water from his head to his chest for a dozen seconds or so. Ching Wan's face was all red from being hung several times and even choked on water. Ching Wan still had no complaint. Speaking of this scene, Ching Wan said, "I was the most afraid of the water going into my nose. I had cotton balls but I couldn't breathe. In addition being upside down I had no sense of direction at all. With Big Brother (Sammo Hung Kam Bo) keeping a close eye, actually it was very safe. It was a pretty unique experience."

No comments:

Post a Comment