Monday, December 4, 2023

[2023.12.04] CARLOS CHAN WITH LOVE DOES NOT THINK ABOUT SEX

Carlos Chan and Kaki Sham pretend to be pedestrians for an on the street interview 
courtesy of on.cc

The Emperor Motion Picture READY O/R ROT (BUT YUT SING FUN 2)'s cast including Michelle Wai Sze Nga, Carlos Chan Ka Lok, Hedwig Tam Sin Yin, Chu Pak Hong, Kaki Sham, Renci Yeung Sze Wing and others earlier took to the streets for interview. Chan Ka Lok and Kaki Sham even became "pedestrians" and accepted the on the street interviews.

When asked about "the reason for the most serious argument with your other half", Ka Lok paused for while then inspiration struck as he answered, "Don't always do what is best for me. Because she (wife Shiga Lin) is very busy, after work she comes home and still has to cook for me. I feel it's too rough on her, which isn't that good. I say I can just order out, but she says no." He took the opportunity to sing his wife's praises. As for "the last time you were intimate with your companion" He awkwardly said a hour ago, before leaving he gave a goodbye kiss. Earlier he gave her a morning kiss. When asked about "the balance between sex and love and the level of satisfaction", Kaki revealed that Ka Lok was "9:1". Ka Lok could not wait to explain. "Love is 9, because I love her. I can be without anything else, as long as she is here I am fine."

No comments:

Post a Comment