Thursday, December 21, 2023

[2023.12.22] MANDY TAM AND ANJAYLIA CHAN TURN INTO ROMANTIC RIVALS

Hazel Lam, Mandy Tam and Anjaylia Chan surprise viewers at the movies
courtesy of on.cc

"Basketball goddess" Mandy Tam Man and Edward Chen starred in the new film LOVE AT FIRST LIE (BUT SI NEI BUT OI NEI) earlier held a "BBF screening". Director Patrick Kong (Yip Lim Sum) even invited the three actresses Mandy, Anjaylia Chan Ka Bo and Hazel Lam Hei Tung to make a surprise appearance. Mandy said, "I am very happy to see the audience reaction for the first time!"

The three actresses in the film traversed around god Edward Chen and could be considered "romantic rivals". In real life, they all had nothing but praise for lead actor Edward Chen. Playing his former girlfriend, Chan Ka Bo said, "In the film I had Edward Chen eating out of the palm of my hand. He and I communicated pretty well. He was pretty willing to let me play, I am very happy to this communication." With a crush on him, Lam Hei Tung joked, "Ours belongs to the cultural exchange. We saw each other for almost a month, which greatly improved both of our cultures and languages." Tam Man Huen joked that she played a "translator". "I relied on language translation to start becoming familiar, especially when shooting some more emotional scenes. Before hand we would have ample communication."

No comments:

Post a Comment