Friday, December 8, 2023

[2023.12.09] CHARLENE CHOI WILLINGLY PAYS TO ROMANCE TONY LEUNG CHIU WAI

    Charlene Choi for her role put on a wig and padding to make her mature charm stand out

Charlene Choi says that the chance to work with Tony Leung Chiu Wai is very rare
courtesy of on.cc

Charlene Choi Cheuk Yin in order to play her new film's mature character well wore padding, as she boasted that her figure immediately leaped to the peak of her life! In the film she was fortunately enough to develop a romance with Tony Leung Chiu Wai. She joked that she was so happy she wanted to "give back" the salary!

Choi Cheuk Yin in the Emperor Motion Picture THE GOLDFINGER (GUM SAU JI) played the woman behind Best Actor Leung Chiu Wai. She said that to be able to perform with her idol was a rare opportunity that absolutely money could not buy. She stated that she did not feel right. "I really wanted to give back my salary!"

Already acting with Wai Jai on the first day at work, Ah Sa appeared with a mature look. She said, "I told myself early on that I couldn't give myself pressure in order to keep from affecting the character performance. I also can't use the fan state of mind to face the elder. In the film I wasn't Ah Sa, I was playing a character. Of course I took the chance to pick up a few things!" On the day of the shoot, she observed Wai Jai and Bak Ji (Michael Ning)'s performance in detail on the set like giving herself an acting lesson.

Ah Sa played Wai Jai's other half in the film, so the costume designer has put a lot of thought on her to create a different her. In particular her figure became outstanding and radiated femininity! Ah Sa described her costume. "In the scene my character became a publicly traded company chair in her 20s, so the impression was rather stable. Actually most of my hairstyles in the film this time were special design wigs, even the figure became the peak of my life, very buxom. Earlier I always felt like my arms were fatter, but after putting on the padding I realized that I was very thin. Actually before I wasn't fat, my chest just wasn't big enough!"

No comments:

Post a Comment