Friday, December 8, 2023

[2023.12.09] EDDIE PENG RELIES ON GORDON LAM TO GET INTO CHARACTER

Gordon Lam and Eddie Peng often exchange their points of views
courtesy of on.cc

Taiwan star Eddie Peng Yu-Yan in the new film I DID IT MY WAY (CHIM HUNG) had his share of scenes with Best Actor Gordon Lam Ka Tung. He revealed that they have worked together before, but this time they truly had scenes together. Thus when he got the script he was already very excited. He said, "I often watched Ka Tung's movies, he is no stranger to me at all. During the shoot he also gave me a lot of advice, when we act I would follow his performance and emotions to change my own condition." Lam Ka Tung said, "This time was the first time I had scenes with Peng Yu-Yan. Although he spoke Putonghua, when we bunch of guys get together we would throw out a lot of ideas to study."

No comments:

Post a Comment