Thursday, December 7, 2023

[2023.12.08] BURSTING POINT'S BEIJING PREMIERE WINS WORD OF MOUTH

Being able to learn from Nick Cheung is worth all the jobs William Chan has turned down

Although Chrissie Chau does not have too much fat to keep her warm, chill does not mean anything to women when it comes to vanity
courtesy of on.cc

The Emperor Motion Picture two nights ago held its premiere in Beijing. Chief director and producer Dante Lam Chiu Yin, producer Lee Fung Ying, director Calvin Tong Wai Hon, actors Nick Cheung Ka Fai, William Chan Wai Ting, Isabella Leong Lok Si, Shaun Tam Chun Yin, Chrissie Chau Sau Na, and chief producer Yu Dong made their appearance.

The Beijing Premier even invited many friends to watch. Friends like Mani Fok Man Hei, Gordon Chan Ka Seung, Cya Liu and Nam Ying Ying sincerely shared their reviews. Cya Liu said that she was able to relate to the viciousness; director Lam Chiu Yin's mentor, famous director Chan Ka Seung lamented, "I am proud to have such a disciple." Surprisingly, the child actor who worked with Lam Chiu Yin and Cheung Ka Fai on UNBEATABLE (GIK JIN) Crystal Lee Hing Hau also came to support the film. The film would open today.

The film BURSTING POINT in Hong Kong has been rated category III. Nothing was held back in the action scenes, the art of violence was thoroughly on display. The Beijing premiere was titled, "Everyone out of control, standards wide open". Every character in THE BURST POINT went out of control step by step in their fate. When asked about when the Cheung Ka Fai played Bong Sir was the most out of control, he felt, "I am the only one who didn't lose control in the entire film, no matter how much pressure or damage I have sustained, in the end I remember the police uniform I am wearing. Being the cop the primary mission is to protect, so how can I lose control?" Chan Wai Ting shared the point of losing control from his undercover identity. "In the film each time I lost control was having no choice being undercover, which I understood very much. In particular after I have seen several drug enforcement police's real cases, I was even more able to relate to the character. Many people have asked me whether the film's standards were too wide, actually the cruelty of reality was even more violent, bloody and brutal than in the film! So I want through the character to make the general public understand how noble people undercover were." Leong Lok Si, Tam Chun Yin and Chau Sau Na felt that the reasons their characters were out of control because of their family. When they received unfair treatment or were harmed, their own "bursting point" would also reached the peak. Thus under the situation when emotion was not under control, they made choices that they would regret for the rest of their lives.

In addition, the stars of BURSTING POINT shared their "critical point" of losing control in real life. Cheung Ka Fai joked, "In the middle of a traffic jam, wanting to go to the bathroom is the most out of control." William shared that he would not be too out of control, even with the tougher parts of the BURSTING POINT production he did not lose control. William said, "After working with Director Lam Chiu Yin and Brother Ka Fai, I have planned my show business journey anew. Working with them I was filled with energy, even if I get hurt I still have to charge ahead. This type of enormous energy is supporting me to complete this character." Leong Lok Si like her character in the film were both mothers, seeing women being harmed was something that she could not withstand at all. Chau Sau Na agreed. Tam Chun Yin joked, "When my daughter ignores me, I would lose control." Cheung Ka Fai even brought back his classic line, "If we are brothers then come 'burst' me."

No comments:

Post a Comment