Monday, December 11, 2023

[2023.12.12] CARLOS CHAN DARES TO CALL FOR MORE SCENES WITH TONY LEUNG CHIU WAI

For their struggle scene, Carlos Chan asks to add physical contact 

Everyone say that they are nervous while working with Tony Leung Chiu Wai

Catherine Chau has not gotten enough of working with Tony Leung Chiu Wai
courtesy of on.cc


Carlos Chan Ka Lok, Catherine Chau Ka Yi and Dee Ho Kai Wa yesterday while promoting their film THE GOLDFINGER (GUM SAU JI) all said that when they worked with Best Actor Tony Leung Chiu Wai they were anxious. Ka Lok revealed that while working on a dispute scene, he dared to ask for more physical contact. Ka Yi pointed out that getting rough with her idol required a lot of courage.

Emperor Motion Picture THE GOLDFINGER's actors Chan Ka Lok, Chau Ka Yi, Michael Ning (Bak Ji), Renci Yeung Sze Wing, Ho Kai Wa and others yesterday at Central attended their ultimate trailer promotion. Chan Ka Lok, Chau Ka Yi and Ho Kai Wa shared their experience of working with Leung Chiu Wai, and all said that they were anxious. Ka Lok revealed that during the shoot he asked the director to add more contact with Leung Chiu Wai. "In the scene I had a dispute with Mr. Leung, but the script didn't write about any physical contact. So I asked the director I could touch him. The director said you have some guts. During the shoot I really was very nervous, even my mouth was chattering. Actually it was the pressure I gave myself. The director asked us not to treat ourselves like we were new. We had to slowly adjust ourselves."

Chau Ka Yi revealed that in the film she would have to get rough with her idol Leung Chiu Wai. She said, "I had to have a lot of courage to be able to hit him. We still took two or three takes, but the feeling was great. I felt my scenes with Leung Chiu Wai were enough, I hope next time he would have another chance to work together."

Ho Kai Wa pointed out that his first scene was with Leung Chiu Wai. He remembered the most that at the time he, Tony Wu Tsz Tung, Angus Yeung Tin Yue, Eric Tsui Ho Cheong were all so nervous that they kept messing up their lines. He said, "In front of Leung Chiu Wai I seem to not know how to act at all. Actually he was very friendly. He would the initiative to chat with us." He also pointed out that on the set he did not want to make any "low level mistakes" to disturb Leung Chiu Wai. He also regretted that he did not get a photo together. "Everyone were drooling, but no one dared to ask for a photo with him. I wouldn't regret anything, if I did then I would have no regret. Let's see if we would have any opportunity at the premiere, maybe then all four of us would ask together."

No comments:

Post a Comment