Saturday, January 1, 2011

[2011.01.01] SAMMI CHENG DELIVERS MEAL TO ANDY LAU

courtesy of singtao.com


courtesy of mingpao.com

courtesy of takungpao.com

ANDY LAU UNFORGETTABLE CONCERT two nights ago invited Wa Jai's on screen partner Sammi Cheng Sau Man as his guest. When Wa Jai introduced her he revealed that with Sammi he had the impulse to go "off the rail". "I have to have her in my life. She has a power that makes people pray not to fall for her. Otherwise they can't pull themselves out. Please welcome the only woman who made me go off the rail in my life -- Cheng Sau Man!" Sammi appeared on
stage with a lunch box. Wa Jai said, "Hurry up and feel 12,000 people cheering for you!" Sammi said, "Hey, I have performed ten shows here too! How can I not have felt it before?" Wa Jai then said, "Yet you haven't had 12,000 Wa Jai fans cheering for you!" The Hong Kong Coliseum cheer was deafening. Sammi said, "This proves that your and my fans are inseparable, we are a family!" Her quick wit amazed Wa Jai.

Sammi honestly said that she knew Wa Jai's performance like the back of her hand. She even brought up her mother. "I pay attention to your news and your figure even more, wow! The yellow jacket! The 17 pack abs! Middle aged women like us are drooling, but those Mommy class fans are all in tears. They would say why was Wa Jai so thin! So my Ma decided to make a meal for you! I have known Wa Jai for a long time. I know he hasn't had rice in 50 or 60 years.
Why don't you have some rice for my Ma, I believe your Ma will definitely be very happy!" Wa Jai immediately grabbed the lunch box and had rice in front of 12,000 fans. The entire venue applauded. Sammi screamed, "Wow! It's a rare sight! Wa Jai is eating rice! Not to mention rice, I have never seen him eat at all! Wa Jai actually eats? When Wa Jai and I work on a movie, we don't eat. It really is you don't move, I don't move, we were competing in fasting."

Two nights ago during the love song segment Wa Jai played sentimental. "Actually tonight I am a little upset because today is the day when one of my good friends, Sister Mui, passed away! I want to dedicate this song to the faraway Sister Mui!" Wa Jai then sang HEART ONLY HAS YOU in memory of the superstar of a generation Anita Mui Yim Fong.

No comments:

Post a Comment