Thursday, August 2, 2012

[2012.08.03] CECILIA CHEUNG IS SATISFIED WITH HER "DISFIGURING"

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of mingpao.com

Cecilia Cheung Pak Chi in the film THE LION ROARS 2 (HOR TUNG SI HAU 2) played Wang Yueying who loved difficultly. For Xiao Shenyang, she suffered "disfiguring" from Huang Weide. Pak Chi's "disfiguring" look was art director William Chang Suk Ping personally designed, ugly yet made people's hearts ache.

The crew revealed that Pak Chi was not resistant toward "disfiguring". In order to achieve the best result, she despite having a fever posed for the mold. Pak Chi said, "If I am doing it I have to do it the best I can, if the disfiguring isn't thorough I might as well not do it! So I have to be completely in character. I am super satisfied with this 'disfiguration'."

No comments:

Post a Comment