Thursday, August 2, 2012

[2012.08.03] JENNIFER TSE AND ANDY TIEN PAIR UP FOR ACTION FILM


courtesy of on.cc

courtesy of mingpao.com

Jennifer Tse Ting Ting and boyfriend Andy Tien (On Chi Kit) worked together on an all new martial art action film. Andy was worried how tough it would be on his girlfriend and they argued about whether to take the role; he never expected Ting Ting to be addicted to it and even intended to work toward becoming an "action actress". Andy went from objecting to fully supporting his girlfriend, as their relationship took another step further; her brother Nicholas Tse Ting Fung was stubborn and silently felt proud of this little sister.

Ting Ting and Andy have dated for years. In recent years they have reached the marriage stage. Their first film as a couple NAKED WEAPON (JUET SIK MO HEI) will be officially released on August 23. In the film Ting Ting played a king hearted killer while Andy was a straight laced cop who was responsible for capturing Ting Ting. They were on opposite sides of the law and did not have too many emotional scenes, so they were able to compete in acting. Ting Ting said, "This was my first action film, luckily I didn't have to fight Andy. In the film we only had ambiguous plot lines and didn't have too many romantic scene. The advantage of being able to work together was more time to see each other. Because earlier Andy constantly worked in the Mainland, we didn't have a lot of time together."

Ting Ting revealed that Andy originally was concerned about the dangerous and kept objecting against her making action films; when he learned about her officially taking the role, they were in a cooling period for awhile. "He was mad for a long time. I could only gradually convince him. Because his movies have always been dangerous, why did I have to worry about him and he wouldn't let me try it once? Later he gradually accepted it. On the set he saw how much effort I put into learning. He changed to support me fully!" When asked whether he would fully support bed scenes, Andy took a deeply breath and said, "I would, this is her job. As long as she chooses to do it, I would fully support her!"

Andy at work met another Ting Ting. He revealed that Ting Ting on the set was very serious, which made him think that he did something wrong to make her mad. "On the set she concentrated on studying the script, camera angles and such. Even when I spoke to her, she would completely ignore her. I could only send text messages to ask whether I did something wrong to make her mad. I really wasn't used to it. Slowly I learned that it was her personality and I admired her professionalism very much." Ting Ting for her first action film not only had to fight but also had to wield weapons; she admitted that she made preparations before hand and learned a lot of actions that was needed for movies. Her brother Ting Fung and Philip Ng Won Lung were both mentors who she could ask for advice from.

Ting Ting said that her brother was an expert in fight scenes. Before the shooting she asked her brother for advice and even in the process deeply experienced her brother's love. "When I was training, he would record it with his phone. Once I saw him sharing it with his friends all around, I was pretty embarrassed because I wasn't successfully trained yet. However I was very happy. Actually Brother would feel proud of me and is worried about my work. (Between her brother and Andy who was cooler in action?) Of course Andy, because Brother will always be Brother. You wouldn't fall for him because he was cool. He couldn't be compared with Andy."

No comments:

Post a Comment