Tuesday, August 7, 2012

[2012.08.08] JOEY YUNG LOVES TO ARGUE WITH HER MANAGER


courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of mingpao.com
courtesy of takungpao.com

The film DIVA will be released in the Mainland next Thursday, yesterday director Heiward Mak Hei Yan along with producer and actor Chapman To Man Jat, Joey Yung Cho Yi, Hu Ge, and Carlos Chan Ka Lok attended the Beijing press conference. Over 100 Hu Ge and Joey fans came in support.

The film's subject was an expose of show business secrets. The host asked the actors about their relationship with their managers. Joey joked, "I know how Hu Ge would describe his manager!" Hu Ge explained, "My manager and make up artists are fuller, when they walked on either side of me I felt like a hot dog." Ah Jat said, "If your manager is a hot dog, then I am like the fast food shop fried chicken leg. My manager is that vat of hot grease because she would 'fry' me nonstop." Joey added, "Actually Hu Ge's manager should be ketchup, because if someone wanted to bite Hu Ge, his manager would definitely spray him right away." Joey also said that she and her manager were frenemies as they often argued over matters large and small, but in the end they would settle them in peace.

The host also asked the actors to say something touching to their managers. Ah Jat said, "I really have to thank Mani because she signed me when I was at my poorest." Hu Ge said, "Many viewers can't see how managers give for actors. I want to tell everyone, this film promotion we have to go to 14 cities. One of the numerous suitcases is filled with Chinese herbal medicine, which belongs to my manager. Everyday he has to take drugs to survive. He truly is risking life and death for me!" Finally the host asked the actors to make their poster poses for photos, and Hu Ge embraced Joey.

No comments:

Post a Comment