Thursday, August 15, 2013

[2013.08.16] WILLIAM CHAN IS TIRED FROM PSEUDO MODELS FEELING HIM UP

courtesy of on.cc

DaDa Chan Jing claimed to have emotional disorder and had to retire. Earlier when she and William Chan Wai Ting were interviewed for the film HARDCORE COMEDY (CHUNG HAU MEI), she spoke openly. Yet DaDa admitted that after winning Best Supporting Actress her pressure increased. "I didn't start as an acting student, I don't have much experience. Luckily everything went my way, because of one character I got a lot of opportunities. However I will have to rely on my own hard work and lucky to endure." She also said that she did not want to be typecast as a sexy star. "Right now I discuss my film choices with my company. When some characters are too similar to the ones before and don't have too much potential, I might take other genres first."

Playing an otaku, William in the film danced the striptease and joked that viewers would be lucky enough to see his 4 pack abdominal muscles. "At the time a dozen girls in bikinis came over to touch me, actually it was pretty rough on them, when they touched me I was already all sweat, and very tired."

No comments:

Post a Comment