Thursday, February 5, 2015

[2015.02.06] SEXY GHOST TSANG WING YAN SCARES KONG WON KEI SILLY

courtesy of on.cc

Film new comers Tsang Wing Yan and Kong Won Kei earlier promoted their new film in Kowloon Bay. Started as a singer Wing Yan revealed that in her first film she wold turn into a sexy ghost. "In the film I was an assisted dating girl in life, (Eric) Kwok Wai Leung would hunt me down! (Did you make a sexy appearance?) A little!" Was she afraid of ghosts? Wing Yan admitted that she got pleasure from scaring people. "I want to watch horror films but I want to be scared too, but this time wasn't scary because it was my turn to scare people around me!"

Kong Won Kei admitted that he was daring. "I guest starred as (Jennifer) Tse Ting Ting's friend. Wing Yan would scare me silly, luckily I am pretty daring!" He also revealed that he was invited to participate in a radio series. Normally he was busy with dance lessons and modeling, as he prepared himself to make the jump!

No comments:

Post a Comment