Saturday, January 1, 2011

[2011.01.02] EASON CHAN WINS 5 MORE AWARDS

Joey Yung

Miriam Yeung

Ivana Wong Yuen Chi said that

William So Wing Hong, Andy Hui Chi On, Edmond Leung Hong Man

Real Ting Chi Ko brought his mother and mother in law to support his wife Miriam Yeung

Pakho Chau

Eric Suen Yiu Wai declares his love for Macy Chen
courtesy of on.cc

Ivana Wong Yuen Chi

courtesy of singtao.com

Eason Chan Yik Shun

Joey Yung Cho Yi won the Female Singer Gold Prize

Miriam Yeung Chin Wa

Pakho Chau revealed that he had an emotional disorder 7 years ago

Kay Tse On Kay ridiculed that due to the major record label issues she will soon have no place in music

Leo Ku Kui Ke won a song award with ERA

RubberBand with SIMPLE LOVE SONG won Best Song

Andy Hui Chi On

Endy Chow Kwok Yin performed well as an independant singer

Hins Cheung King Hin won the Commercial Radio Male Singer Silver Prize amid all the storm
courtesy of mingpao.com

The 2010 Commercial Radio Chik Chak Ultimate Song Chart awards took place last night in Wanchai. Joey Yung Cho Yi won a record breaking sixth Ultimate Female Singer Gold Prize. On stage she tearfully thanked her concert team. She honestly said that recently she received an
email from Denise Ho Wan Si about a music critic who changed his mind after going to her concert. She said, "Earlier some thought that I was a singing machine without much emotions. After seeing my concert, he felt that my personality was stronger as I sang more. I thank him for the encouragement."

Silver prize Kay Tse On Kay and Bronze prize Miriam Yeung Chin Wa both thanked their husbands on stage. Surprised, Chin Wa said, "I haven't won this female singer award in three years, I truly never thought about it but I am accepting the bronze prize with gold prize emotions! Thank you to my husband for keeping me company in the most confusing moments of my life the past three years!" Kay even praised Louis Cheung Kai Chung as handsome.

Eason won Ultimate Male Singer, Ultimate Best Record, Ultimate Favorite Male Singer, Ultimate Favorite Song, fifth in the Ultimate Top Ten to become the big winner. He said, "Actually this year is the worst year for my voice. Relax, I won't do anything to damage my voice further!"

Band RubberBand for the first time defeated Heavenly Kings and Queens to win Best Song award. They thanked their departing member Ngai Sum and their image designer William So Wing Hong. In fifth place Eason said the TOURBILLON lyrics came from good friend Wyman Wong Wai Man's hands, even the second generation of Beijing's rich could relate to the Cantonese lyrics. As for the music award show storm, male singer bronze prize winner Leo Ku Kui Ke said about his song ERA, "In the lyrics 'Era makes the heart sunny when the sky is falling'. Hopefully everyone will use a sunny heart to change the stormy sky!"

So Wing Hong and Edmond Leung Hong Man announced Andy Hui Chi On's FORGOTTEN UNFORGETTABLE among the Ultimate Top Ten. Soccer fan Leung Hong Man joked, "Today I mainly come to sit. I feel watching Ultimate is more important than watching Man U." So Wing Hong said, "I am not watching soccer. This year the music scene has too many storms. I am here to sit too. I am a part of the music scene so I am happy to see anyone win." On Jai who has not been on the Ultimate award stage for years said sentimentally, "This award is particularly valuable. This year I am the proudest about the Big Four concert. This award belongs to the four of us."

Pakho Chau with PAUPER PRINCE broke into the Ultimate Top Ten for the first time. He tearfully revealed that he had emotional disorder. "Although winning an award isn't something very successful, 7 years ago I had mental disorder, no, emotional disorder. At the time my family was very poor and didn't have money to see a doctor. Luckily I met the boss and Chan Kwong Wing. Today I really want to thank them here. Honestly, I am incredibly nervous. Before getting into the business my then girlfriend and I got two tickets. We sat in the last row and were very happy to get a picture of Chan Yik Shun's back. I never thought that today I am on the stage looking at the last row. I don't know when I will have a chance to be on the stage again."

Eric Suen Yiu Wai won the Ultimate Creative Singer silver prize. On stage he made his feelings for girlfriend Macy Chen Mei Si known. "Thank you Macy, I love you." He said, "In my 17 years in the business, the last time I won the Ultimate was the 1994 new comer award. Over these
17 years I went from idol singer to a full time Mainland actor. Several years ago when I returned to the Hong Kong music scene I never thought about becoming a creative singer. This road is very hard. Today I can finally tell everyone I am a Hong Kong singer."

Last night singers often urged the music industry to unite again to promote music. Midway through the show, a satirical video was aired. In it Tse On Kay claimed that due to the major record labels' issues she who originally had a lot of room had less and less space, soon she will
not even have any room to stand on; Eason ran around the bushes, looking for a grave but couldn't find it; suddenly the screen went dark. Host Sammy said, "Hold on a moment, the music scene will be very bright soon, as long as everyone is willing to buy records then there is no problem!"

COMMERCIAL RADIO 2010 CHIK CHAK ULTIMATE SONG CHART AWARDS

Ultimate Song Writer: Khalil Fang Daong
Ultimate Lyrics WRiter: Wyman Wong Wai Man
Ultimate Producer: Mark Lui Chung Tak
Ultimate Music Arrangement: RubberBand
Ultimate Creative Singer Gold Prize: Ivana Wong Yuen Chi
Silver Prize: Eric Suen Yiu Wai
Bronze Prize: Endy Chow Kwok Yin
Ultimate New Comer Gold Prize: C AllStar
Silver Prize: Sugar Club
Bronze Prize: Phil Ma Yik Hong
Ultimate Male Singer Gold Prize: Eason Chan Yik Shun
Silver Pize: Hins Cheung King Hin
Bronze Prize: Leo Ku Kui Ke
Ultimate Female Singer Gold Prize: Joey Yung Cho Yi
Silver Prize: Kay Tse On Kay
Bronze Prize: Miriam Yeung Chin Wa
Ultimate Group Gold Prize: Fama
Silver Prize: RubberBand
Bronze Prize: Wild Child
Ultimate Best Record: TIME FLIES (Eason Chan Yik Shun)
Ultimate Favorite Male Singer: Eason Chan Yik Shun
Ultimate Favorite Female Singer: Miriam Yeung Chin Wa
Ultimate Favorite Group: RubberBand
Ultimate Favorite Song: TOURBILLON (Eason Chan Yik SHuN)
Ultimate Top Ten Professional Recommendations
Ultimate Best Song: SIMPLE LOVE SONG (RubberBand)
2. BLACK MANIA (Mr.)
3. FRAGILE (Kay Tse On Kay)
4. PEACH COLORED ADVENTURE (Joey Yung Cho Yi)
5. TOURBILLON (Eason Chan Yik Shun)
6. PAUPER PRINCE (Pakho Chau)
7. SOMETIMES (Endy Chow Kwok Yin)
8. ERA (Leo Ku Kui Ke)
9. FORGOTTEN UNFORGETTABLE (Andy Hui Chi On)
10. I AM ME (Miriam Yeung Chin Wa)

No comments:

Post a Comment