Saturday, January 1, 2011

[2011.01.02] PAULA TSUI LOVES ANDY LAU FOR A LIFETIME?

courtesy of singtao.com

Andy Lau Unforgettable Concert two nights ago welcomed 2011, started at 9:30PM and ended around 12:45AM. Wa Jai led tens of thousands in a countdown and even invited Paula Tsui Siu Fung who was born on January 1 to be his guest.

During the encore segment, Wa Jai first sang DAYS WE WALK PAST TOGETHER. Sister Siu Fung suddenly appeared on stage. They mischievously raise one hand and slowly walked toward each other for a high five, but they passed each other, turned around and embraced. Sister Siu Fung said, "Everyone how are you, I am so sorry. As soon as I see Wa Jai I get dizzy. Today I am like everyone, here because of loving Tak Wa for a lifetime (sounds like Edward I)." The crowd cheered. Wa Jai said that he liked to listen to Sister Siu Fung's songs. Every time he needed help she would come. Sister Siu Fung said, "Of course, Wa Jai is worth respecting, but I
still have something I want to ask you. Why does such a blue song have such commercial lyrics? Every time I hear the song I imagine a man standing on a balcony. I don't know why it seems to be like a real estate commercial. This blue melody is like owing the down payment." Sister Siu Fung leaned on Wa Jai and demonstrated this real estate commercial to make everyone laugh. They held hands as they sang the last part of the song. Sister Siu Fung again held Wa Jai from the hips and made a commercial pose again. Finally Sister Siu Fung wished everyone a Happy New Year. Actually Wa Jai during rehearsal two days ago already cut cake and celebrated with Sister Siu Fung.

Stepping in 2011, Wa Jai led the countdown to welcome the new year happily. Confetti flew in a New Year atmosphere. Wa Jai performed I DON'T WANNA SAY GOODBYE until half past
midnight, but the audience was still unwilling to leave. 5 minutes later Wa Jai appeared again. Some fans presented champagne but Wa Jai said, "I don't drink, my liver is bad." Then he sang HAPPY MONKEY and FOREVER REMEMBER ME. Before leaving the stage Wa Jai told everyone not to worry about him, he was very fortunate. During the show Wa Jai also had his sentimental moment. When he introduced Deanie Ip Tak Han, he held back tears and thanked her for her care in a shaken voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment