Monday, January 3, 2011

[2011.01.03] PETER HO IS SHAKING AS SOON AS HE SEES CHOW YUN FAT


courtesy of on.cc

Peter Ho Yun Tung earlier came to Hong Kong to attend an New Year countdown event with Bosco Wong Chung Chak, Dada Chen Jing, Lina Matsuoka, William Chak and others. His uncle who lives in Hong Kong also came to welcome the New Year with him, which was quite moving for him. Recently busy with THE MONKEY KING (DAI LAU TIN GUNG) in Beijing, he revealed that he already began shooting scenes with "Jade Emperor" Chow Yun Fat. Peter awkwardly said, "I can't believe after over ten years in the business, as soon as I saw Fat Gor I seemed to forget how to act. Luckily he was very patient. He and I both like photography so I plan to ask him for some advice when I have a chance." Earlier Peter had a day off and he went to see LET THE BULLETS FLY to support his idol.

Speaking of his future, Peter said that his first film was actually Tsui Hark's THE LOVERS (LEUNG JOOK). Looking back he sighed about how quickly times flew. He honestly said, "Hong Kong films have many subjects and I started here, so I have quite a bond. I want to spend more time on the Hong Kong market. Back then when I made THE LOVERS, originally I was just an extra. Finally I caught Tsui Hark's eyes and I got a larger role, so I really want to work with him again and tell him that I am already grown!" Peter also admired Johnnie To Kei Fung a lot and jokingly wished that he would take him to the Cannes red carpet!

No comments:

Post a Comment