Sunday, August 4, 2013

[2013.08.05] DADA CHAN REVEALS WORKING WITH "FECES"




DaDa Chan and Little Tiger make a TITANIC pose
courtesy of on.cc
DaDa Chen humbly says that she is not a goddess
Kelvin Kwan and Michelle Wai
Paulyn Sun still has not found a place for her massage business yet due to the high rent in Hong Kong
Susan Shaw and Pang Ho Cheung are also at a SDU SEX DUTIES UNIT audience appreciation
courtesy of mingpao.com

DaDa Chan Jing, Kelvin Kwan Chor Yiu, Michelle Wai Si Nga and Paulyn Sun Kai Kwan two nights ago appeared at a Mongkok cinema to attended their film HARDCORE COMEDY (CHUNG HAU MEI)'s advanced screening audience appreciation event. They distributed "flavored" wet napkins and posters to the audience. Pang Ho Cheung, Susan Shaw Yam Yam and others were at their film SDU SEX DUTIES UNIT (FEI FU CHOOK JING) audience appreciation next door. Sister Yam Yam even came over. DaDa was happy that HARDCORE COMEDY guest star Sister Yam Yam was able to make an appearance.

DaDa revealed that later she will work with Director Pang on a micro movie about "feces". "He will be the lead actor in it and I will be the lead actress. Since it has to be about feces and tells the story with warmth and humor, I look forward to the script very much. However I think it probably would not use real feces. Director Pang tends to use real ones though, so I am a little worried. (Are you worried that it would ruin the goddess image in otaku's heart?) I am not a goddess, the most important is for viewers to have fun. Did I have any sexy performance in HARDCORE COMEDY? It doesn't count, it looks very sexy but the character does not to be externally sexy."

DaDa is working on LAN KWAI FONG 3 (HEI OI YEH PO 3) and plays a cheating wife. "New actresses will handle the sexy scenes. I want to work on more dramatic scenes but I am not resistant to passionate scenes. I have to see if the co-star will be able to get into character. (Do you have intimate scenes?) Yes, I have a hot spring passion scene with a Korean actor. Because I am a cheating woman, it is very reasonable. The shoot will not take place until the middle of month in Korea."

Kwan Chor Yiu and Wai Si Nga both agreed that they have looked forward to the film for a long time. In the film they even had a scene in which Kwan Chor Yiu masturbated to Si Nga. Kwan Chor Yiu said that he had a reaction. "She truly was very convincing. The first time when I watched that scene I was embarrassed and my heart beat faster. I even heard viewers cursed next to me." Si Nga said that she already saw people discussing her adult video impersonation scene online. Some guys reacted drastically. She joked that sh did not know whether the film will bring her luck with people. "Lately I have been lucky with people, twice people asked me for my contact. The first was a foreigner. He stuck a note with his phone number, email and facebook account on the rear view mirror of my car; the second time was on the train, two people asked me for my WeChat number. I of course didn't give it, but it has been years since something like this happened to me. It was quite a blast from the past." As for what the foreigner looked like, Si Nga said, "He looked like a regular foreigner, but not the type that I like."

Sun Kai Kwan said that she has not attended such audience appreciation events in ten years. Did she have any sexy scene in the film? She said, "The sexiest was the clothing, which had very little cloth. Yet conceptually it was not too sexy. The action was not too daring either. The standard was not so category III. I felt that while shooting with Kwan Chor Yiu it was not embarrassing either."

No comments:

Post a Comment