Thursday, August 8, 2013

[2013.08.09] BARBIE LIU LOOKS FORWARD TO LOVE SCENES

Barbie Liu claims to despise gossips the most
courtesy of on.cc

With her 35C bust "Inch Mouth Barbie" Ha Wai Yu had both an impression mouth and figure. Recently she became a "Chin Girl" as she participated in Wilson Chin Kwok Wai's new film LAN KWAI FONG 3 (HEI OI YEH PO 3). Barbie admitted that she had to "go all out". "This time I have the rare chance to make a movie for Wilson, I will go all out. I will have no bottom line, going commando and topless are all OK, but the film standard would not reach nudity! In the script for now I will have sex scenes with male co-stars, I am really looking forward to it!" She also joked that she played a convincing bitch. "In the film I am always talking bad about others, what a bitch! However I have to clarify, although in real life everyone thinks I am very inch mouthed, actually I just have a poorer ability to express myself. In addition I don't like to talk bad about anyone, haha!"

No comments:

Post a Comment