Friday, September 9, 2011

[2011.09.09] JOHNNIE TO PLAYS TOUR GUIDE IN VENICE

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy mingpao.com
Myolie Wu, Johnnie To, Ngok Wei
courtesy of takungpao.com

Johnnie To Kei Fung two nights ago headed to the Venice Film Festival with new comer Ngok Wei.  To Sir this time led the team and praised the actors as very obedient.  Thus this time he would try to show them around.  This film festival selected 22 films for competition, was he confident about winning?  To Sir said, "I have been on the jury, I understand that everyone has his or her preference.  I don't know if they would like my work this time."  To Sir said that no matter which Hong Kong person wins it would still be good.

This time To Sir asked new comer Ngok Wei to sing the theme song.  This time she would head to Venice to promote the new song.  Ngok Wei honestly said that she had to thank To Sir for giving her the chance.  She said, "This would be my first time in Venice so I am excited.  I also brought a lot of clothes like a leather jacket because I know the climate would be cold."  To Sir honestly said that the most important thing of
going overseas would be experiencing the local culture.  When asked what he would wear, To Sir joked that he could attend whatever he wore.  As for giving everyone a tour there, To Sir responded, "I would try my  best, I too want to show them around and dine with them." He said that aside from Lau Ching Wan, Richie Jen (Yam Yin Chai), Denise Ho wan Si and others, other supporting players also performed very well and
everyone was very obedient.  In addition, Myolie Wu Hung Yi two nights ago rushed to the airport.  She said that she already prepared a lot of clothes, as for how sexy they were she would leave it for everyone to
review.  Would she show her clothes to boyfriend Bosco Wong Chung Chak first?  She said that it had nothing to do with him and changed the subject to she was so happy about attending an international film event for the first time that she could not sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment