Friday, September 23, 2011

[2011.09.24] LOUIS KOO DENIES BEING SECRETLY MARRIED



Jacquelin Chong
JJ Jia
courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com

courtesy of mingpao.com
courtesy of takungpao.com

Louis Koo Tin Lok, Jennifer Tse Ting Ting, Josie Ho Chiu Yi and JJ Jia two nights ago attended a phone event.  Earlier injuring his leg, Koo Tin Lok still had a cane two nights ago.  He revealed that he still needed to recover for about two weeks.  The doctor said that after two weeks he would be able to operate as usual.  Goo Jai said, "Now everyday I still have 45 minute long physical therapy.  The doctor actually hasn't prohibited me from eating or doing anything, but I still don't want to put too much pressure on myself.  The first time I was injured I was just doing so simple running too."

Goo Jai said that before the end of the year he still had to complete two films, EIGHTH HAPPINESS (BAK SING BO HEI) and another police film.  As for whether he had any action scenes in the films, Goo Jai said, "In the film I play a cop with brains."  Goo Jai was rumored to secretly wed, he said, "I don't respond to non fact.  I too want to know when I will wed.  My family and friends haven't asked me about it."  As for a girlfriend, Goo Jai said, "No comment to personal matter."

Tse Ting Ting earlier revealed plans to wed Andy On Chi Kit in 2013 and would only consider inviting family.  As for whether she would invite former sister in law Cecilia Cheung Pak Chi, Ting Ting said, "This
would be Brother's choice, I would have to ask Brother for his opinion.  Two nephews of course have to come, maybe as a part of the wedding party."

No comments:

Post a Comment