Monday, February 4, 2013

[2013.02.05] SHU QI REJECTS STEPHEN CHOW

Huang Bo, Shu Qi, Stephen Chow, Chrissie Chau, Show Luo
courtesy of mingpao.com

Stephen Chow Sing Chi, Shu Qi, Chrissie Chau Sau Na, Show Luo (Law Chi Cheung) and Huang Bo two days ago attended the film JOURNEY TO THE WEST (SAI YAU GONG MOR PIN) Beijing premiere press conference. Sing Yeh publicly expressed his love for Shu Qi, "My respect for Ms. Shu trickles endlessly like the river. I hope to wait until Ms. Shu is not so busy to express my love for her again." However Shu Qi did not accept Sing Yeh's love and said, "I admire and respect the director very much, I should be the one who asks whether I can express love for the director." Sing Yeh said, "I am afraid that you will never have time, then I have no chance." Shu Qi directly rejected Sing Yeh and said, "Then I hope to be always busy." In the film Shu Qi pursued Wen Zhang. In real life Shu Qi has never taken the initiative with any guy. However she said that if she ran into a good guy she would consider taking action. Sing Yeh revealed that he wanted a pretty girl to pursue him but he never ran into any. Thus he expressed that in the film.

Sister Na revealed that Sing Yeh bought her dumplings because in the film she had dance and exhaust her energy. Sing Yeh praised Sister Na's great figure, which would lead to nose bleeds; Sister Na said that when she saw Sing Yeh she too would have a nose bleed. Huang Bo as a comedy actor felt that if he did not work with Sing Yeh life would be less than perfect. Thus he agreed to play Sun Wukong right away. However, Sun Wukong's costume was too ugly. Huang Bo could not help but said, "Actually it wasn't the ugliest, it was just uglier than that. It was almost KUNG FU HUSTLE's Beast." Sing Yeh praised Piggy who played the lonely gentleman for his performance and his comedy. He said, "The important part is he is so handsome, just like when I was young." Piggy revealed that Sing Yeh did not sleep or take care of his skin. Sing Yeh said, "Why is all the attention always on my looks?"

No comments:

Post a Comment