Thursday, February 28, 2013

[2013.03.01] FIONA SIT REDUCES FILM PRODUCTION RATE

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com

Fiona Sit Hoi Kei yesterday attended in a Pandora 2013 spring and summer line event. Fiona said that she just returned from Sydney. She was very happy and honored to win the Golden Koala Best Actress award for her film THE BOUNTY (YUEN HUNG). Because the jury did not understand Cantonese and Mandarin, the method was fairer. How would she celebrate? She said that after 9 years in the business she has not been on a holiday with her family, thus on this trip to Australia she stayed three more days there, shared the sun and the sand with her family and celebrated. Fiona after returning to Hong Kong was busy with recording and has not celebrated with her friends yet. However the award will be on display at her company. Will she invest more time on film? She said that currently she had a few scripts on hand, but because last year she made four to five films this year she would prefer quality over quantity as she wanted to focus on music. "I am very happy that earlier my limited edition music book has already been sold out. I can at least answer to my new company."

Beijing's Jia Xuanning earlier slammed VULGARIA (DAI JOOK HEI KET), Fiona had no idea. "Whether singing or acting, any opinion and article I would be interested in reading. After reading it I would make further analysis. Any criticism is beneficial to us." Would she comfort the director and good friend Chapman To Man Jat? "They both are very strong people who are very worldly. They don't need me to comfort them." As for Shawn Yue Man Lok and Kary Ng Yu Fei's romance, Fiona also had no idea. "Ng Yu Fei and I later will perform a show, but personally we rarely go out. Lok Jai and I have some common friends. I hope everyone wouldn't give them too much pressure, give them more space and freedom to love. Am I talking from experience? I too hope when I date in the future everyone would be able to give me more freedom."

No comments:

Post a Comment