Thursday, February 21, 2013

[2013.02.22] PIRACY BREAKS JACKIE CHAN'S HEART

courtesy of singtao.com

Jackie Chan promoted his film CZ12 (SUP YI SUN CHIU) in Korea. A fan handed him a pirated video for him to autograph, which broke his heart. He said, "While promoting CZ12 in Korea, a fan asked me to autograph a video. I said that the official one isn't out yet, this is pirated. When he found out he immediately threw away the video. Sigh, every time I see counterfeits I would be very heartbroken because I don't want viewers to watch anything that is roughly produced and illegal. Here again I urge everyone to boycott piracy. In the official video I will add over ten minutes of unreleased footage, like scenes that were left on the cutting room floor and my fight scene with Kwon Sang-Woo and a French fighter. They are great. In addition it will also have a lot of behind the scene secrets, like the 8 locations on 5 continents, special effect scene production trilogy process, comparison with the initial set designs to actual constructions. The high quality edition is worthy of viewers' collection! Thank you everyone!"

In addition, Big Brother's Korean management company revealed that Big Brother is forming a Korean and Mainland idol group called "Double JC".

No comments:

Post a Comment