Monday, February 25, 2013

[2013.02.26] STEPHEN FUNG AS USUAL DENIES SECRET MARRIAGE

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com

Stephen Fung Tak Lun and Shu Qi's rumor has always caught attention, they have even been rumored to be secretly married. Fung Tak Lun yesterday attended a "HBO GO" press conference and continued to deny the rumor as usual. "No such thing! We were rumored to go on a holiday together? We didn't either. I rarely share my love life, since I don't want to mention dating. Even in the future when I wed I might not publicize it, but right now I am really not." He said that life was happy now. During the Lunar New Year he took time and met up with friends.

Speaking of Shu Qi's new film JOURNEY TO THE WEST: CONQUERING THE DEMONS (SAI YAU GONG MOR PIN), Fung Tak Lun praised it as fully entertaining. The film's director Stephen Chow Sing Chi seemed to be very fond of Shu Qi. He calmly replied, "Many people would be 'sweet' on her. Do I feel threatened by Chow Sing Chi? Some of it is film promotional technique, providing a point for everyone to write about. I too am in the film industry, so I understand it very well." As for some of the film being accused of copying from a Japanese video game, he said, "I am not certain whether it was plagiarism, but sometimes the process would be under the influence of other external elements. That's not surprising." Fung Tak Lun revealed that he is discussing a project with Hollywood. In the middle of next year he will begin his new film in Beijing. In the future his subjects will target the world market.

No comments:

Post a Comment