Thursday, February 21, 2013

[2013.02.22] ANTHONY WONG DOES NOT KNOW WHO KARY NG IS


courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
Are Anthony Wong and Miriam Yeung talking about acting or parenthood?
courtesy of mingpao.com

Anthony Wong Chau Sun earlier started a word of wars with Show Luo (Law Chi Cheung)'s fans over his comment "I don't know who Law Chi Cheung is". Yesterday his film IP MAN THE FINAL FIGHT (IP MAN JUNG GIK YUT JIN) was announced as the opening film at the 37th Hong Kong International Film Festival press conference. When he spoke about his buddy Shawn Yue Man Lok's rumor of dating Kary Ng Yu Fei, Chau Sun said, "Who is Ng Yu Fei?" When told Kary is a Hong Kong female singer, he said, "I don't watch television, read newspaper, magazine, I don't listen to music, when I do I listen to Mozart and Tschaikovsky!" He also said that with Lok Jai men would not talk about their love lives.

Named the film festival ambassador, Miriam Yeung Chin Wa said about her LOVE IN THE BUFF (CHUN GIU YU JI MING) co-star "Jimmy" Lok Jai's new romantic rumor, "I don't know, I don't know if he is afraid of pettiness like when I was pregnant, so for now he hasn't said anything. Earlier when we had dinner he even asked if I had any girl to introduce to him. If it is true I would congratulate him, he and Kary make a good match. The Kary I know has a good personality and is very cute." Chin Wa joked that in April when she will participate in the Hong Kong Film Award presentation, Lok Jai who might have found his "Cherie" in reality might not be willing to walk the red carpet with her.

Chau Sun's performance resembled Ip Man. When asked during the promotion if he would show off his kung fu, Chau Sun said, "I would demonstrate one inch punch or really 'inch'." He felt that the film was different from other films about Ip Man and Wing Chun, so comparison was difficult. However, next year at the Hong Kong Film Awards he, Tony Leung Chiu Wai and Donnie Yen Chi Tan might compete for Best Actor with Ip man. Chau Sun said, "I am not afraid of competition."

The film festival selected director Andrew Lau Wai Keung to be the filmmaker in focus and 300 films from around the world, including the Ronny Yu Yun Tai directed, Dior Cheng Yi Kin starred SAVING GENERAL YANG (JUNG LIT YEUNG GA JEUNG), the Johnnie To Kei Fung directed, Louis Koo Tin Lok starred DRUG WAR (DUK JIN) and the Richie Jen (Yam Yin Chai) and Mavis Fan Hiu Huen starred WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME TOMORROW?

No comments:

Post a Comment