Tuesday, February 5, 2013

[2013.02.06] VERONICA YIP STIRS UP HER ACTING BUG

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
Eric Tsang says Veronica Yip is the third best performer in the film.  She not only does not get jealous but also makes a SAILOR MOON pose.
Eric Tsang praises both Kate Tsui and Joyce Cheng for their performance
courtesy of mingpao.com

Eric Tsang Chi Wai, Veronica Yip Yuk Hing and Joyce Cheng Yun Yi two nights ago attended the Lunar New Year I LOVE HONG KONG 2013 (2013 NGOR OI HK GUNG HEI FAT CHOI) premiere after party. Chi Wai happily expressed that the premiere response could not be better. Two scenes that touched the viewers the most were Bosco Wong Chung Chak's proposal to Kate Tsui Tsz Shan and Tsz Shan yelling at Wong Chung Chak. He even revealed that Alan Tam Wing Lung was moved to tears. He said, "Alan said that he would think when he watches the movie, after thinking of course he would cry even more." Was Alan reminded of his wedding proposal? He laughed and said that he did not know.

Chi Wai gave special praise to Tsz Shan and Yun Yi's performance, Hing Hing could only come in third. "Tsz Shan came in first, her performance in this film truly was great. Even if she wouldn't win the Best Actress she would definitely be nominated. The first time I saw the entire film I already sent her a text to praise her improvement and congratulated her on becoming an actress who knew how to act; the second one I congratulated was Yun Yi. I felt if she was willing to let go and keep playing this type of comedy, she absolutely could be (Sandra) Ng Kwan Yu's successor." Hing Hing also named Tsz Shan and Yun Yi in her compliments and agreed that Yun Yi could be Kwan Yu's successor.

Hing Hing admitted that this comeback indeed has stirred up her acting bug, acting purely for interest absolutely was her dream. She felt that even she invested in a movie she might not have this result. "Everyone gave me a very warm feeling. Wong Cho Nam even showed me his photo with me at age 11, the photo was even laminated. I thought it was a lot of fun. This was something that money couldn't buy, but it was very hard to accomplish again in reality. My husband won't let me make another movie, I don't know when I can come back. This truly is the question mark."

Yun Yi was happy about becoming Kwan Yu's successor. She felt that an actress should let go of herself for her performance. She said, "I have always admired Kwan Yu, I also felt that she is a woman who gets prettier and prettier. Does that mean that I can be prettier and prettier, and have more and more aura? I hope so! (Did you deliberately study your late mother Lydia Shum Din Ha for your character in the film?) I didn't deliberately imitate Mommy, helplessly when I put on the glasses and wore that hairstyle I really resembled her. When people called me fat, I wouldn't be unhappy. This world has many different voices, looking from different angles. I believe if I didn't get fatter last year, this time I might not be able to play this character."

No comments:

Post a Comment