Friday, February 22, 2013

[2013.02.23] KATE TSUI ANNOUNCES FREE TIME TO MAKE REAL MONEY

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
Kate Tsui
Koni Lui, Michael Tse
courtesy of mingpao.com

Two nights ago Kate Tsui Tsz Shan, Michael Tse Tin Wa, Koni Lui Wai Yi attended an audience appreciation event for their film I LOVE HONG KONG 2013 (2013 NGOR OI HK GUNG HEI FAT CHOI) in Kwun Tong. Tsui Tsz Shan said, "Finally I have a chance to participate in audience appreciation. Because right now I am busy with a new series, I have been working less shopping center shows and my income has drastically been reduced. I am even afraid that advertisers would gradually forget about me. Now I have to announce in advance that at the end of March I have time, otherwise in April I have another new series." Speaking of TVB urging its artists not to attend a certain magazine's award show due to its reports and advertising against the company, Tsui Tsz Shan said, "I haven't received any notice, I don't know about the details. I would respect the company's arrangement and decision."

Tse Tin Wa two days ago already received TVB's text message. He felt that he had to respect the company's decision and even revealed that the content was hoping that nominated artists would not attend the event. He believed that every contract artists already received the text message. Lui Wai Yi said that she did not spend Valentine's Day with her husband. She also had no date for the Lantern Festival because she would have to judge the Miss Chinese International Pageant. Her husband would have to watch television to spend the occasion with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment