Thursday, February 21, 2013

[2013.02.22] CALINDA CHAN FEARS LO FUN

Lo Fun, Calinda Chan, Wilson Chin
courtesy of on.cc

Producer Wilson Chin Kwok Wai's girlfriend Calinda Chan Yuen Wai guest starred in the Lunar New Year film I LOVE HONG KONG 2013 (2013 NGOR OI HK GUNG HEI FAT CHOI) as female lead Kate Tsui Tsz Shan's cousin. She thanked director Chung Shu Kai for casting her and was the happiest about running into her idol Veronica Yip Yuk Hing. Chan Yuen Wai said, "When I learned Sister Hing had a part I immediately visited the set. My artist training class graduation performance was an impersonation of her performance. I didn't expect Sister Hing to know who I am. She said that she read about me."

As for working with "alternative goddess" Lo Fun, Chan Yuen Wai said, "The first time I worked with her I thought she was very dominating, I have never seen such a mean co-star! However she actually is very nice, she even bought me a drink."

No comments:

Post a Comment