Thursday, February 7, 2013

[2013.02.08] ALAN TAM IS UPSET ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO KISS VEORNICA YIP

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
Alan Tam, Veronica Yip and Eric Tsang have comedy on and off scene
courtesy of mingpao.com

Veronica Yip Yuk Hing in her "comeback" Lunar New Year film I LOVE HONG KONG 2013 (2013 NGOR OI HK GUNG HEI FAT CHOI) played Alan Tam Wing Lung's wife. She would run into "fairy" Eric Tsang Chi Wai and cook up a lot of comedy. Off screen the trio also has comedy galore. Chi Wai revealed that Alan at first asked to kiss Hing Hing and roll around in a very narrow space, but in the end the scene was changed; Hing Hing danced with Gill Mohindepaul Singh (Kiu Bo Bo) while Alan and Ma Tai Lo embraced.

As for intimate scenes, Hing Hing said, "No kissing. Although Alan and I play a couple, all the bedroom scenes were removed. I didn't ask for that before hand, the story didn't call for it. We had all family ensemble scenes and no love scene. Why would anyone who works for Alan have to have an intimate scene?" Alan joked, "This time I lose out! Chi Wai kept fooling me and said that we had an intimate scene! Actually everyone felt there would be an intimate scene because in my past music videos I definitely would kiss the female lead. At that time TVB was very dark, the director would project the story and fantasy onto me and assign me to kiss someone. I had a very tough time making them!"

Tsang Chi Wai played a fairy. He joked, "In the film everyone is human, only I am not. The costume looked like BORAT. Before the shoot we suggested what Hong Kong needed and thought that Hong Kong needed a fairy to come to its rescue, because it had too many grievances."

Hing Hing thought that she did not have enough screen time this time and was unable to thoroughly relieve her acting bug. However she did not want to fight for more screen time, only that since she rarely returned to Hong Kong to make a movie she wanted the audience to see more. Would she keep on making movies? Hing Hing said, "If I didn't have children, I would without any consideration; but now with a family I would have to think it through first. I of course have an acting bug and said that I wanted to make a series. However if I would have to work night and day I would want to die." Has she thought about who her series co-stars would be? Hing Hing said, "(Tony) Leung Ka Fai would be a pretty good co-star, we worked on a movie A ROOF WITH A VIEW (TIN TOI DIK YUET GUONG). Even though earlier Hubby already told me not to act anymore......"

Hing Hing admitted that the production process was very pleasant and she was even able to visit her mother. She felt the entire matter was very fulfilling. "On the night that Mommy left I had a funny scene to make. I wanted to visit her after the night shoot. Originally I remembered the lines very smoothly, but suddenly I had over ten bad takes and felt some uneasiness. The next day I planned to take a nap before visiting her, my sister called and said that Mommy has stopped breathing but her heart was still breathing. Mommy's passing was considered as happy mourning, but this time I came back to make a happy comedy. I didn't want anyone to know, the best was to pretend nothing happened so my husband would know that I really was working and my daughter would experience how not to mix life and work. If I could go back and change something, I would ask to stop the production temporarily." Chi Wai praised Hing Hing as a strong woman. "At the time no one knew what happened, I admired her very much for being able to continue to make a comedy."

No comments:

Post a Comment