Monday, February 4, 2013

[2013.02.05] VERONICA YIP IS NO MATCH FOR RAINKY WAI

Eric Tsang says that if Tony Leung Ka Fai is willing to make a series he will personally perform.
Veronica Yip says that she wants to make a series but her husband won't allow it
Samantha Ko
courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
Veronica Yip
Rainky Wai
Kate Tsui and Bosco Wong win Best Dressed
Nat Chan and Eric Tsang are confident about the I LOVE HONG KONG 2013 box office
courtesy of mingpao.com

The film I LOVE HONG KONG 2013 (2013 NGOR OI HK GUNG HEI FAT CHOI) last night held a premiere. Eric Tsang Chi Wai, Alan Tam Wing Lun, Veronica Yip Yuk Hing, Bosco Wong Chung Chak and Kate Tsui Tsz Shan attended. They appeared in retro look and competed for Best Dressed, which went to Wong Chung Chak and Tsui Tsz Shan.

Hing Hing after completing her promote will return to the U.S. "My acting bug really acted up for this production. Chi Wai tempted me to make a television series and said that it was the film A SIMPLE LIFE (TOH JEH)'s team. I even met the screen writer and was very tempted! Now I work due to interest, which money can't buy. However I believe the chance to make a series is slight because my husband said that this production was the only and the final time. I haven't made a series in 20 years, a 30 episode series would take 3 full months. Although Chi Wai promised me 8 hour rest everyday, even if I got past my husband I still don't know whether I would be able to tough it out."

Wong Chung Chak's old flame Myolie Wu Hung Yi admitted that she had suitors. Reportedly Wong Chung Chak was not lonely while working on a series in Hengdian either as he had two female companions. Was it a protest against his old flame? Wong Chung Chak said, "They are my assistants. I am not worried, I am only afraid that the rumors would affect my female assistants." As for Wu Hung Yi's new romance, Wong Chung Chak said that he was happy for her. "I wouldn't force anything, relationships have to take their natural course." Carina Lau Ka Ling said that she wanted to work with him, Wong Chung Chak said, "Thank you Ka Ling for such a praise, if we have a chance to work together I would agree even if I would have to be an ox or a horse." Tsui Tsz Shan also received praise from Chow Yun Fat. She said, "If I would have a chance to work with master class figures I couldn't ask for more, even if I would only play a pedestrian I still would be very happy."

Chi Wai was asked about bringing Tony Leung Ka Fai, Lau Ka Ling, Andy Lau Tak Wa, and Chow Yun Fat back to TVB series. He revealed that Leung Ka Fai has already agreed. "The soonest the production will start will be the end of the year, he didn't ask to work with anyone special. Leung Ka Fai started with the TVB training class and bleeds Shaw blood! As for Lau Tak Wa with the suitable series we will work together. Lau Ka Ling doesn't have time right now, as for negotiating Fat Gor for a series it may be too far fetched." Chi Wai felt that their return to TVB series would be good news for viewers because they are all good friends who have not appeared on the small screen for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment