Friday, February 22, 2013

[2013.02.23] STEPHEN CHOW SUPPORTS SHOW LUO'S PERFORMANCE

courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com

The Stephen Chow Sing Chi directed JOURNEY TO THE WEST: CONQUERING THE DEMONS has been a Mainland hit as it would soon reach 800 million RMB. Two nights ago he brought actors Chen Bingqiang and Yang Di to Nanjing for audience appreciation. Some felt that the Show Luo (Law Chi Cheung) played character "Lonely Gentleman" was dispensable and even criticized his performance as poor, Sing Yeh explained for Piggy, "I feel the character of Lonely Gentleman is very romantic. He is lonely! I am very lonely too! I am Lonely Gentleman too! One kind of ultimate master is like Lonely Gentleman. On the surface he doesn't look like much, but actually he is just keeping his abilities hidden. Piggy gives me this impression. I feel he is very suitable to play Lonely Gentleman."

No comments:

Post a Comment