Tuesday, February 3, 2015

[2015.02.04] CHOW YUN FAT OFFERS SELFIE WITH THE PANCAKES AT HIS PREMIERE


SONG FOR FAT GOR has over 30,000 views
courtesy of on.cc

Chow Yun Fat after hearing the pancakes' song SONG FOR FAT GOR suggested to the film company to invite the pancakes to the FROM VEGAS TO MACAU 2 (DOH SING FUNG WON II) Hong Kong premiere next Friday (the 13th) and will pose for a photo with her to fulfill this super fan's dream! Fat Gor said, "I am very touched! Someone wrote a song for me to look for me, and her performance was very cute! If I can arrange it I definitely have to meet her, since she is so sincere! I have arranged for her to attend the premiere, then I will take a few photos with her to thank her! Thank you!" Fat Gor also said that since the lyrics mentioned Fat Soh, they will pose with the pancakes together.

No comments:

Post a Comment