Saturday, October 1, 2016

[2016.10.01] ELIZA SAM PREFERS PEOPLE ASKING TO TAKE PHOTOS

courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com
Jacqueline Wong keeps on messing with Mayanne Wong's Condor
Timmy Hung, Jacqueline Wong
Mayanne Mak
Eliza Sam
courtesy of on.cc

The film SPECIAL FEMALE FORCE (LAT GAING BA WONG FA)'s actors Eliza Sam Lai Heung, Jeana Ho Pui Yu, Rose Chan Ka Wun and director Wilson Chin Kwok Wai two nights ago participated on the game show I HEART HONG KONG's taping. Jacqueline Wong Sum Wing, Timmy Hung Tin Ming and Mayanne Mak Mei Yan appeared in classic RETURN OF THE CONDOR HEROES costumes. Mak Mei Yan even dressed up as the giant condor. Sum Wing often screamed "condor" (which sounded like foul language) and cracked up everyone.

Representing Aberdeen in the game, Ho Pui Yu said that she failed two driving tests in the district and that next month she will try again. Did her director boyfriend Philip Yung Tsz Kwong help her? "He told me to pay attention to be more exaggerated with road safety, in other words keep turning my head until it falls off. Actually the last time I failed because of someone else. When I turned onto the major road there was no car, but suddenly a car charged in. Although he apologized, I already failed." Jeana's earlier RTHK series received a lot of good review. Playing a single mother in the show she looked ugly and jaundice. Did her look scare her boyfriend? She said, "No, instead he was very happy." Would she like to have a child after playing a single mother? Jeana said, "I definitely will have a baby, my boyfriend is my Mr. Right."

Sam Lai Heung earlier posted a photo on the MTR and received a lot of praise as many wanted to take the MTR with her. Heung Heung said that many pedestrians recognized her too, many were young female fans. "Some asked for photos, one female fan even protected and said that she would not post it publicly. She would only send it to her husband. I was very touched." Heung Heung said that she did not mind people asking for photos. Instead she did not want people to take photo of her in secret. Was it because she was caught jewelry shopping? She said, "Actually I went to a jewelry exhibit because the prices are cheaper. I also want to support young designers. I only spent 4 figures on two bracelets."

No comments:

Post a Comment