Saturday, October 22, 2016

[2016.10.23] SEAN LAU STABS AT NICHOLAS TSE WITHOUT REHEARSAL

courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of on.cc

Sean Lau Ching Wan and Nicholas Tse Ting Fung in the film HEARTFALL ARISES (GAING SUM POR) had a lot of power struggle scenes. In one scene Ching Wan needed to stab Ting Fung from behind. The scene was extremely dangerous, but in order to perform the most realistic feeling both Best Actors did not rehearse. They took their marks as soon as "action" was yelled. They got it in one take and the director was very pleased. Ching wan said, "During the shoot of course I was nervous, since I was stabbing at Ting Fung's face. If I disfigured him I wouldn't know how to explain it to his fans." Ting Fung said, "At the time I was ready, but the sudden attack made me very nervous. Luckily Ching Wan was in full control. Everyone was very pleased with the result."

No comments:

Post a Comment