Thursday, October 20, 2016

[2016.10.21] CHRISSIE CHAU KEEPS FEELING AROUND THE TUB WITH LAWrENCE CHENG

courtesy of on.cc

Lawrence Cheng Tan Shui after BREAK UP 1000 (FUN SAU 100 CHI) worked with Chrissie Chau Sau Na again in his new film YUPPIE FANTASIA 3 (SIU NAM YUN JAU GEI 3 ji NG GA YAU HEI). Sister Na shared a bath with the 61 year old Cheng Tan Shui.

Ah Tan said that this film actually was a challenge to Dior Cheng Yi Kin. "Earlier when I made BREAK UP 100, Ekin and Sister Na shared a bath in one scene. At the time I said that if I would have the chance I would arrange a scene for myself to challenge Cheng Yi Kin!"

On the day of the shoot, Ah Tan was very thankful for Sister Na's trust that made it extremely smooth. "Because she had to lie completely on top of me, she truly had to trust me. I was really grateful to her for making the shoot very smooth and without any awkwardness." Sister Na said that the scene was not awkward. "Because the tub was too small, I would always accidentally unplug the drain. After the bad take, I had to sit in the tub again and very carefully feel where the plug was. Because Brother Tan was behind me, the crew made fun of me and told me not to feel anything that I shouldn't."

No comments:

Post a Comment