Sunday, October 23, 2016

[2016.10.24] AVA LIU TAKES HER MOTHER TO THE WRONG CINEMA

Ava Liu
Shaun Tam
courtesy of on.cc

Artists Ava Liu (Yu Kiu) and Shaun Tam Chun Yin yesterday attended their new film HEARTFALL ARISES (GAING SUM POR)'s audience appreciation event. Playing a female cop in the film, Yu Kiu revealed that earlier when she took her mother to the movie she made a huge mistake. "After we went inside the commercials kept running. After half a hour I realized that I was in the wrong house. Mommy asked me if we go back there now would my scene be already over!"

Tam Chun Yin remembers his car chase with Nicholas Tse Ting Fung in Thailand. "With a young son and wife, I would be more careful. With him, two of his three wheel vehicle's wheels were off the ground." Recently returning to Hong Kong and signing with TVB, he revealed that later he will shave his head for a Qing Dynasty costume series. "It's rare that they gave me an opportunity. This time I return to work in Hong Kong, 99% is for my daughter. I miss her. She just turned 1 and a half and starts to be mischievous."

No comments:

Post a Comment