Sunday, October 16, 2016

[2016.10.16] JADE LEUNG AND JEANA HO SUPPORT THEIR NEW FILM

Jeana Ho says that she has not gone out in a long time, after work she would only go home to watch a movie and cook
Hidy Yu
Jade Leung praises her BROTHER'S KEEPER II co-star Hugo Ng's outstanding performance
courtesy of on.cc

Jade Leung Jung, Jeana Ho Pui Yu and director Wilson Chin Kwok Wai yesterday attended the film SPECIAL FEMALE FORCE (LAT GAING BA WONG FA)'s audience appreciation event. With her share of action scenes in the new film, Leung Jung humbly said that she did not have it as bad as the other actresses. She said, "During the shoot I recalled when I first made action films. Now I have practicing yoga and dance, I am still interested in action films. Maybe I am a masochist." Speaking of Leung Jung's TVB series BROTHER'S KEEPER II being criticized as "turning BROTHER'S KEEPER into incest" due to a scene in which Hugo Ng raped his daughter Grace Chan Hoi Lam, Leung Jung said that they only followed the plot and the actors had nothing to do with it. However he admitted that such a husband in real life would be very terrifying.

Jeana has become less sexy after she started dating director Philip Yung Tsz Kwong. She admitted that her costume in the film was rather conservative, in the shower scene she only bared her shoulders. She denied that her boyfriend minded her being sexy. "No, she doesn't mind if I wear something sexy because he has confidence in me. " Jeana said that she had 100% trust in her boyfriend because he had no interest in going out at night at all. "In the past four years I have had no interest in going out either, instead I like to cook at home."

No comments:

Post a Comment